Dumb perl upgrade question
b***@bjwcs.com
2004-07-21 00:16:01 UTC
This is the sort of thing I know I should know, but I don't right now... Too
many other stresses...

Upgraded perl from 5.8.2 to 5.8.4 (both were ports).

I need to recompile a bunch of modules (for example, mod_perl).

But, most of them error out because they can't find perl 5.8.2 libraries.

Am I missing some environment variable somewhere or what?

Thanks!
Brent
t***@spyderweb.com.au
2004-07-21 06:28:05 UTC
Post by b***@bjwcs.com
Am I missing some environment variable somewhere or what?
Did you run
use.perl port
after you upgraded the port?
--